That our community has a plentiful supply of housing, access to education (primary, secondary and tertiary), an abundance of nutritional food available without being demeaned, opportunities to work and participate in our community and access to health services (medical, mental etc.).
Our Mission is:
A local caring community where all are welcome in the spirit of Christ and are offered practical support and respectful relationships to change lives.
Our Principles are:
- Creating a caring and accepting place for all.
- Filling the gaps through timely, flexible and creative responses tailored for the context.
- Connecting people and resources and providers with purpose.
- Building and sharing trust for mutual benefit.
- Giving generously, and receiving with grace, what we offer each other.
- Walking with each other to find a way through.
Our Values are: